The Business Plan for Your Consulting Service
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Consulting Service is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Designed and Customized for a Consulting Service
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Consulting Service.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Consulting Service.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“My wife and I were looking forward to starting our consulting service, but we didn’t know where to start. We purchased The Business Plan for Your Consulting Service. After filling the plan out we were able to determine what we need to get started. Thanks for the great product!” D. Jones, Sarasota, FL
“Thank you for your business plan software. It was the only product I have found that really gave me some useful information on filling out a consulting service business plan without starting from scratch like everyone said I would have to do.” K. Clare, Tumbler Ridge, BC, Canada
“I got everything I needed out of the business plan for my consulting service. This product is great!” M. Myers, Williamsburg, VA
“The samples were related and timely; it was a real time saver. The workbook was fantastic!” G. Easley, Little Rock, AR
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.