The Business Plan for Your Proofreading Service
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Proofreading Service is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Designed and Customized for a Proofreading Service
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Proofreading Business.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Proofreading Business.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“I have prepared a couple of business plans in the past, but The Business Plan for Your Proofreading Service was the easiest business plan software package that I have ever used. The ProBP Business Plan Software is great!” L. Brown, Davisburg, MI
“The ProBP software is the most helpful software program that I have found for the proofreading service business plan that I have been working on.” T. Wicks, Otsego, MN
“There were so many helpful tools in the ProBP software for the proofreading service business plan that really helped me understand how to complete the plan.” M. Gardner, Greenville, NC
“This has to be the most helpful business plan software I have found on the internet.” T. Jackson, North Hills, CA
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.