The Business Plan for Your Staffing Agency
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Staffing Agency is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Designed and Customized for a Staffing Agency
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Staffing Agency.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Staffing Agency.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“The Financial Plan section in my staffing agency business plan was easy to fill out and helped me determine my potential for my company. Your product is great!” A. Greene, Lawrenceville, GA
“I got the funding I needed from two investors that were very impressed with the business plan for my staffing agency. You created a great product!” J. Chaney, Munson, OH
“After completing the business plan and presenting it to my investors, we were able to get my company off and running. With all of the information provided I was able to establish a creditable business plan. Great product!” P. Greaves, Port Charlotte, FL
“The ProBP business plan software is one of the most amazing business plan tools I have ever found!” N. Jones, Texarkana, TX
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.