The Business Plan for Your Wedding Planning Service
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Wedding Planning Service is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Designed and Customized for a Wedding Planning Service
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Wedding Planner Business.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Wedding Planner Business.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“I have been searching for a business plan that I could use to help me get my wedding planning service up and running. Your business plan had easy step by step instructions. I now feel more confident about filling a business plan out. Thanks.” S. Stone, Tierra Verde, FL
“There were so many helpful tools in the ProBP software for the wedding planning service business plan that really helped me understand how to complete the plan.” M. Walker, West Milwaukee, WI
“The Operational Budget section in step 9 of my business plan for my wedding planning service gave me a better understanding of the budget I need for my company.” M. Walker, West Milwaukee, WI
“Thank you for all of your charts, graphs and illustrations that you provided in The Business Plan for Your Wedding Planning Service.” S. Seewald, Fresno, CA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.