Customer Care Program
Good customer relations will give you a sense of achievement, satisfied customers and the improved chance of further promoting your business. So, how can you ensure that your customers will stay loyal to your business?
Some of the Features of this book:
- How to improve customer care and customer relations.
- How to establish your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
- Selling and building customer relationships over the telephone.
- How to handle customer complaints and establish solutions.
- How to establish the programs that will reflect your business.
- How to establish automatic email responses, set up telephone call centers, direct mail campaigns and loyalty cards.
- How to handle gatekeepers.
- How to establish customer loyalty programs.
- How to keep customers loyal to your business.
- How to make telephone sales and appointments.
- How to expand your customer database.
- How to encourage old and new customers to buy again.
- How to generate more profit with direct mail and email marketing.
- What you need to know about customer retention.
“What a great book to learn how to take care of your customers.” A. Guzman, Brooklyn, NY
“Customers are hard enough to find. Your book gave me great ideas on how to keep the customers I have.” A. Bryant, Brentwood, CA
“Really detailed and explained in layman terms on how to establish the right type of rewards program.” T. Matthews, Chicago, IL
“This is the only book I found on how to establish the policies to keep your customers coming back. Combined with the New Customer Development Program, this is a great tool to find and retain an initial customer base.” P. Kim, Los Angeles, CA
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.