The Business Plan for Your Bar or Tavern
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Bar or Tavern is available for immediate download or you can order the printed version. The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
eBook - Download Instantly
© 2019 – Sixth Edition
PDF Instruction Workbook, Excel® spreadsheet, and Word® Option document.
Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows and Mac compatible.
Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- The charts and graphs that important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Sections included are:
- Executive Summary
- Products and Services
- Marketing Plan
- Operational Plan
- Financial Plan
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- Promotional Details: Get clear instructions and expert tips every step of the way. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with ProBP, the professional business plan software solution. Download Information:Designed and Customized Exclusively for a Bar or Tavern Operation
The charts really helped and the workbook was indispensable.” “ C. Gray, Charleston, SC
The bar or tavern business plan steps really helped me since I did not know what kind of information I needed for a business plan.” “I purchased The Business Plan for Your Bar or Tavern. Thank you for the helpful software. It is going to help me start my business.” <span style="font-size:10.0pt;Verdana" ,"sans-serif""="">L. Roberts, Longview, TX
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.