The Complete Basic Office
A good office setup is critical to smooth running business operations. Controlling purchases and expenses are a key ingredient to a healthy business, especially a new start up venture. This book gives you the information you need to professionally set up your office operation.
Some of the Features of the Book:
- How to determine the office supplies, equipment and furniture you will need for your business.
- Introduction to office supplies and equipment.
- How to buy or lease office furniture and options for second hand furniture.
- Keeping control of our office supplies.
- Complete listings on filing systems, desks, shelving, and chairs.
- Complete computer listings including PC, laptops, modems, monitors, mouse and keyboards, printers, scanners, photocopiers, fax machines and combined units.
- How to maximize connectivity, size and legal software.
- Links to government websites for business operations.
- 100 ways to increase your business.
- Free Reports including coupons and discounts and how pricing affects your business.
This book really shows you how to set up an office. Great information. L. Vasser, Harvey, Il
Your book saved me hundreds of dollars with the guidelines for setting up my office. Thanks! F. Milton, Portland, OR
We were able to reduce our square footage with the design ideas in the book. N. Griner, Panama City Beach, FL
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.