The Business Plan for Your Miniature Golf Course
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Miniature Golf Course is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Specifically Designed and Customized for a Miniature Golf Course
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Miniature Golf Course.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Miniature Golf Course.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“I just finished working on The Business Plan for Your Miniature Golf Course and the steps provided were easy to follow.” C. Pennington, Raleigh, NC
“Great product! My banker thought that I had my business plan created by a professional business plan writer!” C. Mathis, Valley Park, MO
“The Operational Budget section in step 9 of my business plan for my miniature golf course gave me a better understanding of the budget I need for my company.” B. Saunders, Portsmouth, VA
“After going through the business plan for my miniature golf course, I have a better understanding of what I will need in order to get my business up and running.” J. Richards, Aurora, CO
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.