Start Your Own Bowling Alley!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Bowling Alley from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Bowling Alley. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Bowling Alley today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your bowling center.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your bowling center.
- How to choose the best name and location for your center.
- How to finance your bowling alley.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your bowling alley.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your center.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your center.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on publications, trade shows and associations.
- How to devise your bowling center marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bowling alley business.
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. C. Gerber, Sandusky, MI
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Bowling Alley book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. D. Freedman, Troy, NY
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed. D. Traylor, Kansas City, MO
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.