Start Your Own Cafe!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Cafe from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Cafe. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Cafe today, the right way!
eBook - Download Instantly
- Separate sections devoted to getting your cafe started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your cafe.
- How to choose the location for your cafe.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your cafe business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your cafe business.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your cafe business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your cafe.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the cafe competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your cafe business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your cafe business.
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.