Start Your Own Convenience Store!
Starting a successful Convenience Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Convenience Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Convenience Store today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your convenience store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your convenience store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your convenience store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your convenience store.
- How to finance your convenience store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your convenience store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your convenience store.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your convenience store.
- How to analyze the convenience store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your convenience store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your convenience store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Special sections on publications, associations, trade shows and equipment solutions.
- How to devise your convenience store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your convenience store business.
I have always wanted to own my own convenience store and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my store going. Thank you for your help. J. Pattison, Chicago, IL
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. J. Cullen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I have worked in the convenience store industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own store, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. L. Green, Bucksport, MA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.