Start Your Own Fitness Center!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Fitness Center from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Fitness Center. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Fitness Center today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your fitness center.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your center.
- Select from the list of retail products and center services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your fitness center.
- How to finance your center.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your center.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your center.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your center.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your fitness center services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Section on franchises, publications and associations.
- How to devise your fitness center marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your fitness center business.
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. M. Tuggle, Owens Cross Roads, AL
After being in the fitness center business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own fitness center off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. R. Malomo, Kingston, MA
Working in the fitness center industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own fitness center. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. M. Upton, Ft. Myers, FL
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.