One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Kennel from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Dog Kennel. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Dog Kennel today, the right way!
- Develop Market Research
- Calculate Startup Costs
- Write Your Business Plan
- Funding Your Business
- Choose Your Business Structure
- Choose Your Business Name
- Register Your Business
- Pick Your Business Location
- Hire and Manage Employees
- Marketing and Sales
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Developing New Customers
- How to start and manage your kennel operation.
- The information covers boarding and breeding.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your kennel operation business.
- Select from the list of retail products and kennel services that you can offer in your kennel operation.
- How to choose the best name and location for your kennel operation.
- How to finance your kennel operation.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your boarding and breeding operations.
- Construction and design plans for your kennel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your kennel operation and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your kennel operation.
- How to analyze the kennel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your kennel operation.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on publications, computer software, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your kennel marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your kennel operation business.
"Don't Fear Failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today."
Included with your book...
Free Business Forms
Free access to downloadable business forms. The forms include invoices, customer order form, mileage log and expense report, monthly inventory, and sign-in sheet.
Free Planner Sheets
Download and print a free business planner. The Business Planner includes:
- Monthly Planner
- Weekly Goals
- Daily Schedule
- Quaterly Review
- Social Media Content Calendar
These offers include free trials and discounts on website hosting, website design, email accounts, search engine optimization, email marketing, business cards and accounting software.
"Opportunities don't happen. You create them."
Since 2002 BusinessBookstore.com has been dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams through hard work and the resulting income rewards. We have helped over 120,000 customers start their own businesses.
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Kennel book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help.
- E. Keeney - Nancy, KY
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department.
- N. Costello - Delta, OH
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a dog kennel business.
- D. Berg - St. Clouds, MN
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.