Start Your Own Golf Driving Range!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Golf Driving Range from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Golf Driving Range. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Golf Driving Range today, the right way!
eBook - Download Instantly
- How to start and manage your golf driving range.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your range.
- How to finance your golf driving range.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your range.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your golf driving range and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the golf driving range competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your retail products and range services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on equipment, computer software, foundations and associations.
- How to devise your golf driving range marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your golf driving range business.
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.