Start Your Own Furniture Store!
Starting a successful Furniture Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Furniture Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Furniture Store today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your furniture store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your furniture store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your furniture store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your furniture store.
- How to finance your furniture store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your furniture store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your furniture store and includes:
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- Financial Projections
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your furniture store.
- How to analyze the furniture store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your furniture store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your furniture store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your furniture store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your furniture store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your furniture store business.
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. A. Hall, Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own store. K. Thompson, Charlotte, NC
I am not planning on opening up my own furniture store for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the store I did not think about before. C. Lysaght, Stepaside, Ireland
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.