Get 20% off with promo code TOGETHER
Start Your Own Ice Cream Store!
Starting a successful Ice Cream Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Ice Cream Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Ice Cream Store today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your ice cream store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of frozen products and store services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store.
- How to analyze the ice cream store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your retail products and store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on franchises and computer software.
- How to devise your ice cream store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your ice cream store business.
The information in this book really helped me get my store off the ground. Thank you for your help. C. Polich, Madrid, IA
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up an ice cream store business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. T. Calavera, San Antonio, TX
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. K. McHugh, Denver, CO
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.