Start Your Own Miniature Golf Course!
Starting a successful Miniature Golf Course does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Miniature Golf Course. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Miniature Golf Course today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your miniature golf course.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your miniature golf course business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your course.
- How to finance your operation.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your course.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your miniature golf course and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the miniature golf course competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your products and services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on course designers and associations with contact information.
- How to devise your miniature golf course marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your miniature golf course business.
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Miniature Golf Course book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. M. Zimmerman, Sch. Haven, PA
I am not planning on opening up my own miniature golf course for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the miniature golf course I did not think about before. L. Putman, Monmouth, IL
I have worked in the miniature golf course industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own miniature golf course, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. R. Nathan, New Castle, PA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.