Start Your Own Motorcycle Store!
Starting a successful Motorcycle Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Motorcycle Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Motorcycle Store today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your motorcycle store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your motorcycle store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your motorcycle store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your motorcycle store.
- How to finance your motorcycle store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your motorcycle store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your motorcycle store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your motorcycle store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your motorcycle store.
- How to analyze the motorcycle store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your motorcycle store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your motorcycle store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your motorcycle store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your motorcycle store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your motorcycle store business.
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own store. L. Aboosamara, Edison, NJ
I have always wanted to own my own motorcycle store and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my store going. Thank you for your help. S. Arcidiacono, Galveston, TX
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Motorcycle Store book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. J. Jackson, Savannah, GA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.