Start Your Own Sporting Goods Store!
Starting a successful Sporting Goods Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Sporting Goods Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Sporting Goods Store today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your sporting goods store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your sporting goods store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your sporting goods store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your sporting goods store.
- How to finance your sporting goods store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your sporting goods store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your sporting goods store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your sporting goods store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your sporting goods store.
- How to analyze the sporting goods store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your sporting goods store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your sporting goods store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your sporting goods store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your sporting goods store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your sporting goods store business.
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own store. B. Uptegrove, Calhoun, MO
I am not planning on opening up my own sporting goods store for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the store I did not think about before. J. Shields, Camarillo, CA
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. G. Errickson, Madison, MS
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.