Start Your Own Tanning Salon!
Starting a successful Tanning Salon does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Tanning Salon. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Tanning Salon today, the right way!
Some of the Features of the Book:
- How to start and manage your tanning salon.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your salon.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and salon services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your salon.
- How to finance your salon.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your salon.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your salon.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your salon.
- How to analyze the tanning salon competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your salon services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, computer software and franchises.
- How to devise your tanning salon marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your salon.
When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Tanning Salon, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access.
I have always wanted to own my own tanning salon and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my salon going. Thank you for your help. M. Gavilanes, Oradell, NJ
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. T. Somnitz, Indian Trail, NC
I have worked in the tanning salon industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own salon, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. T. Kieras, Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.