Start Your Own Construction Company!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Construction Company from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Construction Company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Construction Company today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your construction company.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to determine the potential products and personal services that you provide in the operation of your business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your company.
- How to finance your company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your construction company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your company.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on computer software, associations and references.
- How to devise your company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your construction company.
Good product for anyone doing a startup construction company. P. Wallace, Reno, NV
Very helpful information to starting a construction company, especially for the new entrepreneur. D. Ellis, Chicago, IL
Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up business owners. S. Thompson, Atlanta, GA
Very helpful in the planning and start up process. The business plan was very helpful too. T. Boyer and P. Stevens, Los Angeles, CA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.