Get 15% off with promo code 15BELOW
Start Your Own Lunch Truck Business!
Starting a successful Food Truck Business does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Food Truck Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Food Truck Business today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your lunch truck business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your lunch truck business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your lunch truck business including the extensive listings of locations you can serve.
- Suggested breakfast and lunch menus.
- Food storage guidelines.
- How to choose the best name and location for your lunch truck business.
- How to finance your lunch truck business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your lunch truck business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your lunch truck business.
- How to analyze the lunch truck business competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your lunch truck business services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on equipment and vehicles including website links.
- How to devise your lunch truck business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your lunch truck business.
This is a great book for people just starting out in the lunch truck business. I highly recommend it for the first time business owner. K. Little, San Diego, CA
First time business owners, this is book is a must have to start planning the lunch truck business operation. P. Perez, Miami, FL
The Start Your Own Lunch Truck Business book and business plan were great. The New Customer Development Program was also very helpful. M. Harrison, Memphis, TN
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.