Get 20% off with promo code REOPEN
Start Your Own General Contracting Company!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own General Contracting Company from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your General Contracting Company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your General Contracting Company today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your general contracting company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your general contracting company business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your general contracting company business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your general contracting company.
- How to finance your general contracting company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your general contracting company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your general contracting company.
- How to analyze the general contracting company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your general contracting services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your general contracting company.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, publications and associations.
- How to devise your general contracting company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your general contracting company business.
I have always wanted to own my own general contracting business and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my general contracting business going. Thank you for your help. C. Winkler, Bel Air, MD
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. T. Leek, Lewisville, TX
I have worked in the general contracting business industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own general contracting business, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. P. Taylor, Reno, NV
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.