Start Your Own Travel Agency!
Starting a successful Travel Agency does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Travel Agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Travel Agency today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your travel agency.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your agency.
- Select from the list of potential products and agency services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your travel agency and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your travel agency.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your agency services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on industry associations, training, publications, and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your travel agency marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your travel agency business.
I have been in the travel business for some time now and I have to say this is a great book for helping start up my own travel agency. J. McHugh, Lakeland, FL
Your customer service group was a great help in helping me locate the book I needed to start up my own travel agency. B.F. Chapman, Shakopee, MN
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. D. Miller, Louisville, KY
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.