Get 15% off with promo code BF2020
Start Your Own Video Production Company!
Starting a successful Video Production Business does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Video Production Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Video Production Business today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your video production company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your company.
- How to finance your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential products and production services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on associations, video production equipment and publications including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
We started small and just couldn’t grow. This book helped us go to the next level. Hawkins knows how to operate the business. C. Alexander, New Orleans LA
This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. R. Twitty, Colorado Springs, CO
This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own production company. J. Thomas, Atlanta, GA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.