Start Your Own Music Publishing Company!
Starting a successful Music Publishing Business does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Music Publishing Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Music Publishing Business today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your music publishing business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your business.
- How to finance your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential products and publishing services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on associations and publications including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own music publishing business. I am extremely pleased with the purchase. H. Yates, Miami, FL
This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. N. Nickens, Denver, CO
The details really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business in the music publishing industry. D. Anderson, New York City, NY
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.