Get 20% off with promo code REOPEN
Start Your Own Recording Studio!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Recording Studio from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Recording Studio. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Recording Studio today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your recording studio business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your studio.
- How to finance your studio.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential products and recording services that you will provide in the operation of your studio.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, studio equipment and publications including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
I recommend this book for anyone starting a recording business. Very insightful into how the business operations should work. T. Hammons, Los Angeles, CA
The links were a big help. The whole book was well written and organized very well. G. Burgess, Dallas TX
This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own recording studio. I recommend Poole’s book to anyone starting a studio. K. Watkins Atlanta, GA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.