Start Your Own Bicycle Shop!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Bicycle Shop from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Bicycle Shop. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Bicycle Shop today, the right way!
eBook - Download Instantly
- How to start and manage your bicycle shop.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your shop business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your shop.
- How to choose the best name and location for your shop.
- How to finance your bicycle shop.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your shop.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your bicycle shop and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your bicycle shop.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your shop.
- How to analyze the bicycle shop competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your shop services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your shop business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, training, publications and associations including website links.
- Includes bicycle manufacturer, racing and safety website links.
- How to devise your bicycle shop marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bicycle shop business.
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.