Start Your Own Campground Operation!
Starting a successful Campground Operation does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Campground Operation. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Campground Operation today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your campground operation.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and campground services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your campground operation.
- How to finance your operation.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your campground operation and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your operation.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, training, education and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your campground operation marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. J. Brodsky, Westwood, MA
Thank you for all of your help on getting this campground business start up. S. Hurkmans, Beaver Island, MI
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my campground business get started. M. Robinson, Auburn, MA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.