Get 15% off with promo code 15BELOW
Start Your Own Cafeteria!
Starting a successful Cafeteria does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Cafeteria. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Cafeteria today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- Separate sections devoted to getting your cafeteria started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your cafeteria.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
“Great information in the book. I would recommend this book for anyone starting a cafeteria.” J. Volling, Shawnee, KA
“There was so much information that I did not know I needed to start up a cafeteria until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground.” M. Mark, Pinellas Park, FL
“The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my cafeteria get started.” L. Stevens, Loveland, CO
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.