Start Your Own Barbecue Restaurant!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Barbecue Restaurant from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Barbecue Restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Barbecue Restaurant today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- Separate sections devoted to getting your barbecue restaurant started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your barbecue restaurant.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
“The information in this book really helped me get my barbecue restaurant off the ground. Thank you for your help.” T. Crotone,Temple, GA
“After being in the food service industry for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own barbecue restaurant off the ground. Great product to buy if you do not know how to get a restaurant started.” T. Mueller, Phoenix, AZ
“Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my barbecue restaurant started very soon thanks to your help.” A. Barton, Mesa, AZ
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.