Start Your Own Hotel!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Hotel from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Hotel. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Hotel today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your hotel business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your hotel.
- How to choose the best name and location for your hotel.
- How to finance your hotel business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your hotel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your hotel business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the guest and meeting facilities and hotel services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the hotel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on associations, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your hotel business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your hotel business.
“We are planning to start small resort property in rural Missouri. The Start Your Own Hotel book and business plan were extremely helpful in getting us started the right track.” A. Mikkelsen, Phoenix, AZ
“If you are starting a guest facility of any size, this book is for you.” M. Basten, Dunedin, FL
“The marketing information alone is worth the price of the book.” W. Barr, Las Vegas, NV
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2022 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.