Start Your Own Motel!
Starting a successful Motel does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Motel. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Motel today, the right way!
Download Book Instantly:
Author: Michael Day
Edition: 4th Edition
Publisher : BusinessBookstore.com
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your motel business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your motel.
- How to choose the best name and location for your motel.
- How to finance your motel business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your motel.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your motel business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the guest and meeting facilities and motel services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the motel competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on, associations, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your motel business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your motel business.
When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Motel, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access.
“We bought the book since we are buying an existing small motel in Waco (TX). The book was very insightful.” D. Uhl, Carmel, IN
“We purchased the book and business plan since we are opening a motel type operation in Colorado. We expanded our vision from a B&B to the motel.” V. Leroy, Pagosa Springs, CO
“This book goes past the step 1, step 2, step 3 format to being truly insightful and informative.” C. Blackwelder, Wellsville, KS
Download Book Instantly:
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.