The Business Plan for Your Painting Contractor Business
Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Your Painting Contractor Business is available for immediate download.
- The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete your business plan.
- Specifically Designed and Customized for a Painting Contractor Operation
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for your Painting Contractor Business.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of products and services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your Painting Contractor Business.
- Sections included are:
- Personal Evaluation
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
“My wife and I were looking forward to starting our painting contractor business, but we didn’t know where to start. We purchased The Business Plan for Your Painting Contractor Business. After filling the plan out we were able to determine what we need to get started. Thanks for the great product!” S. Jones, Dacula, GA
“The financial plan portion of the painting contractor business plan was the final step I have been looking for in helping me fill out business plan. This is a great product.” B. Snyder, Jersey City, NJ
“The Business Plan for Your Painting Contractor Business was the first Business Plan that I have ever filled out. With your step by step instructions, graphs and charts I was better able to understand the process.” J. Pate, Bylas, AZ
“There were so many helpful tools in the ProBP software for the painting contractor business plan that really helped me understand how to complete the plan.” L. Moore, Los Angeles, CA
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.