Start Your Own Catering Business!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Catering Business from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Catering Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Catering Business today, the right way!
Download Book Instantly:
Author: Roberto Gobbi and Darlene Freeman
Edition: 4th Edition
Publisher : BusinessBookstore.com
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Catering business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Catering business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Catering business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- Rules and Regulations that can affect your Catering business.
- How to analyze the Catering competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Catering services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How pricing can affect your Catering business.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Catering business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Catering business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Catering business!
When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer.
The Start Your Own Catering Service download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. E. Colon, New York, NY
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Catering Service book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. E. Shoup, Fredericksburg, VA
Working in the catering industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own catering. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. R. Sattler, Kewaskum, WI
This isn’t a job! It’s a fun, great lifestyle! Thanks so much for making it easy to follow the instructions and get started! J. Fagen, Boise, ID
Download Book Instantly:
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.