Start Your Own Staffing Agency!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Staffing Agency from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Staffing Agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Staffing Agency today, the right way!
eBook - Download Instantly
- How to start and manage your staffing agency.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to determine the staffing services that you provide in the operation of your business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your agency and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your service.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on computer software, associations, and franchises.
- Sample contracts are included.
- How to devise your company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your staffing agency.
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.