Get 15% off with promo code 15BELOW
Start Your Own Staffing Agency!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Staffing Agency from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Staffing Agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Staffing Agency today, the right way!
Features of the Book:
- How to start and manage your staffing agency.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to determine the staffing services that you provide in the operation of your business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your agency and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your service.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on computer software, associations, and franchises.
- Sample contracts are included.
- How to devise your company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your staffing agency.
Thank you for all of your help on getting this staffing business start up. M. Butler, Dallas, TX
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my staffing business get started. K. Abebe, Tucker , GA
The Start Your Own Staffing Agency download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. K. Southwell, San Rafael, CA
I had worked as an office manager for a staffing agency until May 2003 and had to move back to my old home town. I knew that I wanted to start my own staffing agency, but until I got your book, I had no idea where to start. I also thought I knew everything there was to know about staffing, but you opened my eyes to the whole world of operating a successful staffing agency. M. Jameson, Shreveport, LA
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2021 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.