Get 20% off with promo code REOPEN
Selling Spas, Fountains, and Waterfalls!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Selling Spas, Fountains, and Waterfalls from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Spas and Hot Tubs Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Spas and Hot Tubs Business today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book will help you in selling, installing or building several different spa and hot tub products.
- Step-by-step instructions that tells you how to install a spa, disinfect a spa, maintain balanced water, test spa water, maintain filters, perform leak detection, install a waterfall, install pumps and filters for a waterfall with fish, plant protection, install a fountain, install and build a hot tub gazebo and much more.
- How to sell and design any type of hot tub, waterfall or fountain.
- Professional designs for your waterfalls and fountains.
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
I have been building greenhouses for some time now and I have to say this is a great book for helping start up my own greenhouse business. J. Beebe, Burgettstown, PA
Your customer service group was a great help in helping me locate the book I needed to start up my own greenhouse business. K. Notte, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. J. Grimshaw, Orem, UT
We started in business following the instructions in the book five months ago and we are building an average of eight greenhouses per month. Big ones too! With the add-on products, like sheds, we have been keeping the lumber yard busier than they have ever been and business is only getting better. Thanks! S. Roberts, Albuquerque, NM
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.