Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Dry Cleaning. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Dry Cleaning today, the right way!
Download Book Instantly:
Author: Scott Bateman
Edition: 4th Edition
Publisher : BusinessBookstore.com
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your dry cleaning store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and cleaning services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your store.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access.
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my dry cleaning business get started. I. Ostrovsky, Brooklyn, NY
The Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. D. Hicks, Elgin, TX
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business book and business plan. C. Anderson, Silverton, OR
Your advice in the first section of the book was right on the mark for me. I decided to go the franchise route since I had limited experience. Now, we are in our third year and business is great! S. Herrod, Columbus, OH
Download Book Instantly:
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.