Start Your Own Financial Planning Business!
One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Financial Planning Business from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Financial Planning Service. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Financial Planning Service today, the right way!
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your financial planning business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your business.
- How to finance your business.
- How to determine the potential products and planning services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Revenue Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on regulations, certifications, computer equipment and software, professional development, and checklists including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
“I have always been interested in pursuing a financial planning career. Your book has gotten me started and I am getting clients. I plan to further my work in financial planning helping others and increase my education as pointed out in your book. Thanks for your efforts and the book!” H. West, Pocatello, ID
This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. C. Brown, Aurora, CO
Save 15% with this Suggested Combo
© 2023 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.