Start Your Own Self Storage Business!
Starting a successful Self Storage does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Self Storage. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Self Storage today, the right way!
eBook - Download Instantly
- How to start and manage your self storage business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and storage services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your storage business.
- How to finance your business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your self storage business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your storage business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your storage services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on manufacturers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your self storage business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your self storage business.
© 2020 Copyright BusinessBookstore.com.